Your privacy is important to Duncan Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates under common ownership including Professional Account Management, LLC and Law Enforcement Systems, LLC (hereinafter "Duncan"). The following Privacy Notice applies to individual consumers whose information we obtain while providing services to and/or on behalf of our clients. We collect and use personally identifiable information (“information”) about you to conduct and manage our business.
Sources of this information may include the following:
- Information we receive from the entity on whose behalf we provide services (the "Client") and from information or applications submitted by you to the Client;
- Information we receive from you through correspondence or communication with us, whether by mail, email, telephone, or the Internet, and which may include your name, address, license plate number, drivers license or vehicle registration information, Social Security number, assets, income, or other information you provide;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on our websites, from others, affiliates or other companies include the following:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Identification information such as a Social Security number, license plate number, drivers license or vehicle registration information, or an account number.
- Financial information such as income, assets, liabilities, or account and payment information.
We only disclose information to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by applicable law, including the Drivers Privacy Protection Act ("DPPA") and the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), if applicable. We may share information we collect with third parties that provide mailing and/or other servicing and/or collection related services to us. When we share your information with these companies, they are required to limit their use of your information to the particular purpose for which it was shared, and they are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose. In addition, if permitted by applicable law (including the DPPA and FDCPA, if applicable), we may also share your information with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. You may have other privacy protections under state laws. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. The only Duncan employees who are authorized to see your personal information are those who need it as part of their jobs.
We do not intend to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected this information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly take all reasonable steps to delete the data from our system.
The effective date of this notice is May 2020. It replaces all prior privacy policies issued by Duncan. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at any time and we will inform you of any changes to this notice by posting the revised privacy notice on our website, or as otherwise required by law.